Paper Mill Machinery
Paper Mill Machinery
Our company is involved in providing a comprehensive
collection of Paper Machine Products. Our range includes Paper Machine Head
Box, Paper machine Foundrinier Part, Paper Machine Press Part, M. G.
Cylinder, Paper Machine Dryer Section, Pope Reeler / Drum Reeler, Rewinder
and Drive Arrangement for paper Machine. All our products are acknowledged
for their superior features that include high quality, high strength,
durability, reliability, longer service life, etc.
- Open Head Box for Machine speed up to 350 meters/ minute.
- Slice width up to 3800 mm are regularly manufactured.
- Profile variation across the deckle in maximum ±3 GSM
- Cylindrical, Tapered and Rectangular Tapered with Polypick diffuser,
Manifold are provided depending upon the quality and production EVENERRO
- Two numbers Properly designed Evener rolls for evening effect and
- Machined and Ground Top and Bottom Lip for smooth flow of stock.
machine Foundrinier Part
- High efficiency wire part with Plain Couch roll
- Drainage elements designed as per the Machine speed, Stock freeness
and other properties.
- Auto or manual Wire guiding arrangement
- Cantilever arrangement on framing for quick wire change
- MS fabricated frame with 2 mm S.S. cladding
- Press Section is designed considering the quality of the Paper and
- High Efficiency presses with Blind drill coating on top and bottom
roll with felting
- arrangement for high speed. Presses suitable up to 150 Kg / linear cm
- Heavy Duty Press up to the finished diameter of 1000 mm are in
- Heavy Duty framing with Hydraulic or pneumatic lading system
- MS fabricated M.G.Cylinder up to 16 feet (4.88 meter) diameter.
- Width up to 4.00 mtrs is in regular production.
- SS Coating on surface (Optional).
- Stress relieved for removing stresses developed during bending and
- Surface is machined and ground to achieve Mirror finish on the
surface -Finish Ra 8 micron.
- Scooping system is provided to remove condensate efficiently.
- Heavy duty framing is provided for vibration free operation.
- Single and double Touch roll is provided depending upon the process
- Spur Gear and pinion in Cast Iron/ MS Fabrication/ polypick, teeth
are geometrically evenly cut on precise Hobbing Machine for noise free
- MG Cylinder is designed to operate on working pressure up to 6.0
- Hydraulically tested to a pressure of 11.0 Kgs/cm2 and held for 24
- M.S (B.Q. Plate) Fabricated drying Cylinders with high evaporation
- Available in 4 feet, 5 feet and 6 feet diameter
- Shell thickness various from 25 mm to 36 mm
- Operating Pressure up to 4.5 Kgs Cm² and specially designed for
higher working pressure up to 6.0 Kgs Cm²
- Suitable heavy duty framing in Graded Cast Iron and Mild Steel
fabrication for the maximum coverage of paper at dryer
- Rope feeding system is provided for Machine speed over 200 MPM
- Dryer surface ground finish to Ra micron balanced dynamically to
grade of 6.3 (ISO 1940)
Pope Reeler / Drum Reeler
- Pope Reeler is designed on the principle of friction Winding
- Primary grab Arm is Pneumatically / Hydraulically loaded and tilted
Hydraulically mechanically with manual operation.
- Secondary arm is loaded Pneumatically / Hydraulically
- Pope drum is MS Fabricated and designed to with stand required nip
pressure and provided with Doctoring arrangement
- Framing is Heavy duty in Cast Iron construction
Screens are used for screening of all fibers containing impurities. These
screens are used for screening of low as well as high consistency pulp. The
screen removes large impurities such as film, plastics, wet strength specks,
metal particles, wooden splinters etc.
- Heavy Duty Rewinder for trimming and rewinding of Paper Web in
required Reel Size.
- Rewinding is done by friction on double drum rolls duly loaded with
chrome coated Rider Roll
- Slitting arrangement is provided with pneumatically loaded trimming
- MS fabricated with frame proper stiffeners with Cast Iron Slide rail.
- Rider Roll is pneumatically balanced.
- Pusher roll for dislodging the rewound roll on collecting table.
- Pneumatically operated braking arrangement.
- Trim Handling system is provided with Blower and Dual Ventury
- Maximum operating speed is up to 500 MPM and driven by DC/ AC
variable speed drive. .
Drive Arrangement for paper
- Line shaft drives as well as sectional drive depending up on the
- Heavy duty Worm Gear Boxes / Bevel Helical gear boxes.
- Pneumatically operated Rubber tube clutches with shoe grips line
- Cone Pulley for different sizes
- DC variable / AC Variable Frequency drive.
- Sectional drives with DC variable speed drive with digital
- Hand operated Belt shifters. Motorized option is also available