Complete Paper Plant
Complete Paper Plant - Paper Machine Equipment
plant for kraft Paper
with Yankee & Dryer for Kraft paper
Twin wire for Multilayer Hi-BF Paper & Paper Board
wire Plant for Multilayer HI-BF Paper & Paper Board
former Plant for Multilayer HI-BF Paper & Paper Board
Plant with Former & Fourdrinier
JMC Papertech is promoted by group of experienced
industrialist and Technocrats with successful track record and reputation. Initially
company was involved in heavy fabrication and vessels and later on switched
over to machineries for cement industries. Later on company started
manufacturing spherical rotary Digester, fabricated drying cylinders and
M.S. Yankee Cylinders on demand of paper industries. On the constant demand
of these Cylinder, Paper industry encouraged company to start fabrication of
other machine pats and with their support and technical know- how from paper
mill designers, company successfully started manufacturing complete Plant
for making all Type of paper up to capacity of 10 -200 TPD
with belt Conveyor
- Medium Consistency Pulper for slushing of all type waste paper and
- It is continuos type Pulper having very good efficiency
- Pulper is provided with S.S. perforated screen plate hole diameter
upon the quality of Raw material.
- Pulper is available in all sizes suitable for requirement
- Suitable Belt Conveyor is supplied for feeding of the raw material
- Ragger to remove spinning materials like wire, rags, strings etc., by
means of a ragger rape.
JMC High Consistency Pulper
- High Consistency Pulper is suitable for slushing of all type of waste
paper at consistency range of 13-18% with minimum fines generation.
- It is a batch type Pulper having very good difibration effect.
- Pulper is provided with a Dilution Pulper with screen plate for
removal of non fibrous material, screen plate perforation depending upon
the quality of Raw Material.
- Most efficient separation of fiber and Contaminants with breaking
them up making their Subsequent removal easier.
- The Quality of disintegrated stock translates in to energy saving in
terms by refining power.
- Less floor space compare to conventional Pulper assuming the same
- The low peripheral rotor speed promotes an energy transfer
exclusively by friction without shocks nor shearing effect.
Motor Rating (KW)KW
* Calculated based on recycled wastepaper (Note Books, Magazines etc.) at
15% operating Consistency. ** Gearbox Drive
Consistency Pulper (HCP) Gear Box Drive
- Recommended 18m and Above Pulper.
- Pulley Drive Beyond 370 Kw is not Recommended Due to High Belt Pull
on Motor shaft
- Simple Installation with Horizontal Motor (B3) Instead By Vertical
Flange Mounting (V1)
- Standard Horizontal Motor Easily Available with Cheaper Price
Compared to identical Rating of Vertical Mounting
- No. of V-Belt Is More and Pulley Width Become wider Than Motor
Extended Shaft Create Mounting Problem.
- Due to Heavy Weight and Abnormal Size Very Difficult to Handle
- Saving on Consumable like Belts.
- No. Powerloss on Gearbox.
- Easy Starting and No Belt Slippage.
- Standard Gearbox and Motor.
- No. Jackshaft nor Additional Support.
- Easy Erection And Elignment (No Sliding Arrangement on Motor)
- Can also be installed on Smaller Volume of Pulper,
Cleaner (HDC - M Motorized.), (HDC - Non Motorized.)
- Efficient Separation of Heavy contamination by Centrifugal Force.
- Min. Fiber Loss
- Lighting arrangement for complete visibility of separation Process.
- Clogging free operation.
|Inlet Pressure Kgs/Cm²
|Pressure Drop Kgs/Cm²
|Operating Consistency %
|Through put LPM
Customized HO Cleaners up to 4000 LPM are also manufactured.
- Effective separation of heavy and light impurities.
- Minimum fiber loss.
- Easy Maintenance
- The body is made out of Stainless Steel with base frame and
stiffeners in Mild Steel. Economy model is fabricated totally in Mild
Steel with 55 cladding in the feed chamber.
- A force Vortex is formed in the Separator by the 5.5, rotor. The
heavy particles are carried outward by Centrifugal force in to the junk
trap. The rotor and Screen are designed to slush paper chips and remove
all the non fibrous material which goes out as light reject and further
treated in secondary separator or Johnson Screen.
- The accept stock passes through the screen fitted behind the rotor.
|Power Required KW
Extended Cleansing System (TCS)
- Most Efficient system for Kraft and Board Mills
- Two Stage Turbo and Cleaner make quality pulp
- Operating Consistency 3-4%
- HCC with Auto reject Discharge System
- Suitable system above Plant Capacity
- Turbo with Cylindrical Body and perforated screen Plate
Screens are used for screening of all fibers containing impurities. These
screens are used for screening of low as well as high consistency pulp. The
screen removes large impurities such as film, plastics, wet strength specks,
metal particles, wooden splinters etc.
- Vibration Screen is fitted with screen plate.
- Screen vibrates on an air cushion thus avoids jamming.
|Screen Plate width
|Through Put TPD
|Motor Rating KW
Consistency Screen (MC)
ideal screen for waste paper stock preparation (white and brown grade). The
special rotor design allows the screen to operate at 3 -4.5% consistency.
The stock suspension is screened through a screen drum having perforation or
- JMC offers gland or mechanical seal (option) arrangement.
- Complete 55-304 construction.
- Efficient separation of contaminants.
- Low power consumption.
- Exceptional improvement in screening efficiency.
- Improve quality of paper.
- Dependable paper machine operation.
- Excellent manufacturing fitness.
- Easy change over of Belt and pulleys in minimum time.
- Heavy & sturdy construction.
||Motor Rating: KW
* Depending on stock, grade, consistency and screen perforation / screen
- M- Medium Consistency
- W- Washing Cycle
- Present manufacturing range other models are under development.